Experience Summer in Charlevoix, MI
Charlevoix has so much to offer, it will have you coming back for more.
Arts, Culture and History
- Mushroom House Tours
- Museum at Harsha House
- Crooked Tree Arts Center
- Charlevoix Circle of Arts
- Depot Beach: Historic train depot museum
Enjoy the light breezes coming off Round Lake or Lake Michigan. Soak up some sun while walking down the pier towards the lighthouse, hunt for Petoskey stones, take a dip in the pristine blue waters or enjoy the beautiful Pure Michigan sunsets.
The Charlevoix area has so many outdoor activities to experience, it's hard to list them all.
- Little Traverse Wheelway: a 26-mile bike trail from Charlevoix to Harbor Springs offering picturesque views.
- Mt. McSauba Recreation Area: year-round fun on Lake Michigan. Remote beaches with sand dunes, hiking trails and disc golf.
- North Point Nature Preserve: close to downtown, offering nature trails and sand dunes on Lake Michigan.
- Miller's Marsh Nature Preserve: located on Beaver Island.
- Revolution Bike: bike rentals.
- Summertime Rentals: Rent jet skis, tritoons, kayaks, paddle boards and more.
- Charlevoix Fountain of Youth: interactive water fountain downtown.
- Fisherman's Island State Park & Beach: hike the beach, forest, and dunes.